Kawartha Camera Club – Peterborough Golf and Country Club 2019
KCC Members Exhibit
M to F 9 am to 9 pm
Sat 5 pm to 9 pm
Friday April 12
5 to 8 pm
To provide photographers, new and experienced, from Peterborough and the Kawartha area, a resource to learn basic and advanced skills required to create a more compelling photographic artwork with a balance of technical and hands-on approach in a fun and social atmosphere.
- Community Involvement
- Photographic Education
- Forums for members to present their photos
- Promote a fun and social environment.
The Kawartha Camera Club is the largest and most active photographic club in the Kawarthas. We meet regularly on Thursday evenings throughout the year.
- During the summer months each Thursday is spent at a location that offers a variety of photographic challenges.
- During the winter months we continue to meet at an indoor location in Peterborough between 6:30 - 9:30 pm to discuss all aspects of photography and conduct weekly mini-workshops, followed by coffee.
- The last Thursday of each month is reserved for our month-end photo review where we display photos taken throughout the month.
- The second Saturday of each month is reserved for a day outing for photos and fun at a predetermined location.
These events allow members the opportunity to socialize with other members of the club and discuss photography techniques.