Calling Canadian coffee-loving photographers!
Sparkplug Coffee X SPARK Photo Festival X PhotoED Magazine are looking for Canadian photographers’ best, most captivating, unique Coffee-at-Home images for the “Focus on Coffee” competition. #FocusonCoffeeCompetition
The photographer with the winning Coffee-at-Home image will be rewarded with:
- A YEAR of Sparkplug Coffee — delivered. Sparkplug is all about DIY fresh, delicious coffee at home - supplying coffee lovers like you with fresh roasted, hand-blended coffees (whole bean or ground) by mail. The winner will get their choice of Sparkplug Coffee delivered every month for 12 months, starting with the SPARK Photo Festival special edition coffee. (Retail value $276)
- A YEAR of PhotoED Magazine — delivered. PhotoED Magazine shares Canadian photography stories in a brand-new light! In print + digital editions, 3x/year, coast to coast. (Retail Value $20)
- THE WINNING IMAGE, as determined by our professional judges, will feature on the packaging of a special edition Sparkplug X SPARK Photo Festival 2021 Coffee. This special edition coffee will be released in time for the festival in September and will be available for sale online across Canada.
- THE WINNING IMAGE will be exhibited in the 2021 SPARK Photo Festival and shared on Sparkplug Coffee, SPARK Photo Festival and PhotoED Magazine social channels.
We're looking for images that catch our attention, tell us your story about your at-home coffee experiences and nourish us like the first coffee of the day. We want to stay home + stay inspired creatively — together in 2021.
Submission is FREE + open to Canadian residents only, with the exception of Quebec residents (sorry, Quebec!).
Photographers of any level are welcome and encouraged to submit.
Enter by April 25, 2021 at 11:59 PM EDT
- The topic is “Coffee at Home”, (not cafés or coffee shops)
- One submission of up to 5 images per person, please.
- FIVE image files maximum. Max file size is 10MB/ image. INCLUDE YOUR NAME on each image file name and title of image submitted. If you're more comfortable sharing images with watermarks / low-res - it's all good, we'll contact you later for high-res. If high-res is what you have - that works too. We love seeing your best possible presentations.
- Avoid including corporate brands or logos (unless it’s Sparkplug Coffee, of course!)
- Images much be your original work. Manipulated images are welcome, but we will ask questions about images that include any type of appropriation/ borrowing.
Buy Coffee and Support SPARK
Buy Coffee and Support the SPARK Photo Festival!
Our friends at Sparkplug Coffee want to deliver fabulous coffee to you and will reward SPARK Photo Festival for our referral.
It’s super-easy and there’s no extra cost for you.
Just click the red button to visit Sparkplug Coffee, place your order and get coffee delivered to your door (shipping to Canadian addresses is included in all prices!).
As an added bonus, you can save $2 off your order with the Gift Code: sparkphotofest