Kawartha Camera Club – Royal Gardens
Kawartha Camera Club
To provide photographers, new and experienced, from Peterborough and the Kawartha area, a resource to learn basic and advanced skills required to create more compelling photographic artwork with a balance of a technical and hands on approach in a fun and social atmosphere.
- Community Involvement
- Photographic Education
- Forums for members to present their photos
- Promote a fun and social environment.
The Kawartha Camera Club is the largest and most active photographic club in the Kawarthas. We meets regularly on Thursday evenings throughout the year.
- During the summer months, each Thursday is spent at a location that offers a variety of photographic challenges.
- During the winter months we continue to meet at an indoor location in Peterborough between 7:00-9:00pm to discuss all aspects of photography and conduct weekly mini workshops. (for the location please refer to our web site)
- The last Thursday of each month is reserved for our month end photo review where we display photos taken throughout the month.
- The second Saturday of each month is reserved for a day outing for photos and fun at a pre-determined location .
These events allow members the opportunity to socialize with other members of the club and discuss photography techniques.
All levels of photographers are welcome to participate