Peterborough Alternative & Continuing Education (PACE) – Peterborough Collegiate 2018
Every Picture Tells A Story
M to F 8:15 am to 8 pm
S & S 10 am to 2 pm
Tuesday April 10
7 pm to 8:30 pm
“Every Picture Tells A Story”
PACE proudly invites you to come and visit this warm and welcoming place. PACE is all about COMMUNITY. This photography exhibition aims to acquaint people with who we are - by telling our stories. The photos included in this exhibition will be humorous, touching, surprising, and an authentic glimpse into our lives; as selected and curated by the visual art students.
PACE has grown consistently since the opening in 2012. We have helped approximately 800 people graduate since then. Located in the beautiful, historic PCVS, we are known for our very supportive teachers and inclusive environment. We offer a day school program as well as Adult Correspondence and E-learning through Continuing Education.
PACE at PCVS is a public school for anyone interested in completing their high school diploma or those who are looking to upgrade for employment, post-secondary or apprenticeship purposes. We offer:
- An alternative day school program for students 16 to 18 (referred by their high school) and adult day school learners 18 plus.
- Most regular high school courses. (Art, Physical Education, Foods, Family Studies, Construction, English, Science, Math)
- Prior Learning Assessment Recognition (earn high school credits for life experience)
- Adult Training Network (Employment Ontario)
- School for Young Moms
- Dual Credits (a secondary school credit and college credit obtained simultaneously), e.g. manicure, construction, mechanical trades, or makeup artistry
- Personal Support Worker (PSW)
- English as a Second Language (non-credit) (MCI)
For more information please contact our office at (705) 745 9833